Root protection nonwoven Stop Racine™
Stop Racine™ is a 100% polypropylene nonwoven, thermally cured and coated.
Stop Racine™ enables controlled root growth and prevents the root systems of trees and plants from causing extensive damage to buildings. For example: roads, foundations, pipelines, etc.
Stop Racine™ is suitable for any “root protection” application.
- Stop Racine™ has a closed, non-permeable structure for various applications as a nonwoven for root protection.
- Stop Racine™ offers effective protection from root growth.
Areas of use:
- Earthworks and civil engineering
- Roads, pavements, cycle paths, engineering structures
- Underground cables and pipelines
- Pond and swimming pool construction
- Gardens and landscaping
- Sewer systems
- Easy installation
- Efficient for all root types
- Impermeable to water
- High tear resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Environmentally friendly