Geofabric for separating and reinforcing Landogeo™ PP
Landogeo™ PP is a woven fabric made of 100% polypropylene.
Landogeo™ PP is made from a high-quality woven PP fabric comprising a two-thread system (warp and weft) that is cross-linked at right-angles on a single level to form a two-dimensional textile fabric.
This structure achieves very high tensile resistance combined with a low surface weight.
Landogeo™ PP is a suitable solution for any building site situation requiring “separation and reinforcement” as the main functions.
- Landogeo™ PP as a separating element prevents the fines of two overlaying layers from mixing.
- Landogeo™ PP as a reinforcing element lends the structure permanent stability.
- Landogeo™ PP’s secondary “filtering” function guarantees that water flows vertically to the geofabric.
Areas of use:
- Earthworks and civil engineering
- Road and railway construction
- Construction site trails
- Pathways and forest trails
- Gardens and landscaping
- Saves fill material
- Foundation layer reinforcement
- Easy installation
- Easy storage
- Environmentally friendly