Separation and filter nonwoven Texto
Texto is a mechanically needle-punched geotextile made of 100% continuous polypropylene fibres.
The flexible Texto material adapts easily to unevenness in the terrain.
It weighs very little and provides reliable separation combined with efficient filtering functionality.
Texto is suitable for all garden applications.
- Texto as a separating nonwoven prevents the fines of two overlaying layers from mixing.
- The Texto filter function prevents the internal erosion of the substrate in the direction of flow vertical to the geotextile and guarantees a pressure-free water flow.
Areas of use:
- Minor earthworks
- Gardens and landscaping
- Seepage drainpipes
- Easy to install (ductile and light)
- Ideal for smaller projects
- Good mechanical properties
- Good hydraulic properties
- Easy to store
- Saves fill material
- Environmentally friendly