Separation and filter nonwoven Datex™ KN
Datex™ KN is a mechanically needle-punched geotextile made of 100% continuous polypropylene fibres.
The flexible Datex™ KN material adapts easily to unevenness in the terrain. Datex™ KN combines excellent tear resistance with outstanding hydraulic properties thanks to its design.
Datex™ KN guarantees a high tensile strength and good puncture resistance combined with a low surface weight.
The broad Datex™ KN product range has ideal solutions to every construction site situation requiring mainly “separation and filtering” functions.
- Datex™ KN as a separating nonwoven prevents the fines of two overlaying layers from mixing.
- The Datex™ KN filter function prevents the internal erosion of the substrate in the direction of flow vertical to the geotextile and guarantees a pressure-free water flow.
- Datex™ KN lends permanent stability to structures in road building.
Areas of use:
- Earthworks and civil engineering
- Road and railway construction
- Pathways and forest trails
- Gardens and landscaping
- Seepage drains
- Easy installation
- Easy storage
- Good hydraulic values
- Saves fill material
- Environmentally friendly