Geocomposite fabric for drainage and protection Landodrain™ G
Landodrain™ G is a three-dimensional composite drainage fabric.
Landodrain™ G consists of a three-dimensional drainage core of randomly laid and form-pressed polypropylene (PP) monofilaments. It is thermally bonded to a PP geo-nonwoven (FDF) on both sides.
Landodrain™ G is a suitable solution for any building site situation requiring “drainage and protection” as the main functions.
- Landodrain™ G as drainage in horizontal and vertical applications.
- Landodrain™ G as protection for the waterproofing membrane.
- Landodrain™ G ensures the separation of layers without clogging.
Areas of use:
- Earthworks and civil engineering
- Road and railway construction
- Waste disposal sites
- Tunnel construction
- Flat roofs
- Gardens and landscaping
- Terrace construction
- Basement walls
- Supporting walls
- Easy installation
- Optimum water drainage
- Easy storage
- Optimum protection
- Very resistant to heavy loads
- Environmentally friendly