Protection and separation nonwoven ACM™
ACM™ is a mechanically needle-punched geotextile made of polypropylene staple fibres.
The flexible ACM™ material adapts easily to unevenness in the terrain. ACM™ guarantees optimum protection for every solution in construction and civil engineering.
The broad ACM™ product range has ideal solutions to every construction site situation requiring “protection and separation”.
- ACM™ provides ideal mechanical protection for waterproofing membranes.
- ACM™ as a protective nonwoven between waterproofing membrane and substrate.
- ACM™ as a protective nonwoven between waterproofing membrane and build-up (fill material).
Areas of use:
- Flat roofs
- Earthworks and civil engineering
- Waste disposal sites
- Gardens and landscaping
- Hydraulic engineering
- Pipeline construction
- Protection against punching and perforation
- Easy installation
- Easy storage
- Environmentally friendly